Hello. Below are a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 25.07.2017
On USDJPY pair formed a pattern Pin bar after Bouncing off the level 110,500. Probably worth waiting for the correction to 112,000. And then continue to fall below the trend. Purchase do not see here.
Gold reached the level of 1257,30 and formed a pattern Doji. Probably worth the wait downward correction after a fairly prolonged period of growth. And then probably continue the growth to 1295,07 movement between levels.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 24.07.2017
- Morgan Stanley otstupite buying on USD/JPY with at 110,90 112,50.
- Barclays opened a Sell on AUD/USD with 0,7922, TR – 0,7750, SL – 0.8010
- UOB has placed a Buy Limit on NZD/USD with 0,7415, the TR – line of 0.7530, SL – 0.7375
- UOB posted a Sell limit on USD/JPY with 111,50, TR – 110,20, SL – 112.00
- Deutsche Bank opened a Sell on USD/JPY with 110,84, TR – of 108.00, SL 112.90
- Goldman Sachs canceled Sell Limit on USD/CAD with of 1.3170
- Credit Suisse changed the entrance from 0,8866 on 0,8905 in buying EUR/GBP
- Credit Suisse changed with TR 0,7480 on at 0.7535 in Buy Limit on NZD/USD
- Credit Suisse has placed a Sell Limit on USD/JPY with 111,40, TR – 109,35,
- Credit Suisse has placed a Sell Limit on USD/CHF with 0,9513, TR is seen at the 0.9260
SL – 0.9570