Hello. Let’s see what interesting to trade in the Forex market at the beginning of the new trading week 22.01.2018
EURUSD again was not strong enough to pass the 1,2300 level and formed a small pattern Pin-bar. Probably worth the wait downward correction in the district 1,2100 and trend line. Sales here do not consider, as they are against the trend.
On GBPUSD similar situation and are unable to gain a foothold above the level 1,3900. Will probably start to correction of 1.3700-1,3600 and trend line. Sales do not see here.
On GBPJPY pair rebounded from the level of 154,59 and formed the pattern of Absorption. Probably will be a correction, after which growth will resume and attempt to pass the resistance level. Sales here do not consider, I will be watch shopping in the center trend line.
The pair EURCHF on the pattern of Absorption from the trend line and the level of 1,1700. Probably worth waiting for the growth to continue further with the trend. Consider purchase here.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 19.01.2018
- Citi changed SL 79,75 at 80,58 buying on NZD/JPY
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed the Sell Limit on USD/JPY. Sign in with 111,90 on 111,70, SL 112,90 on 112,70
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed the Sell Limit on EUR/GBP. Sign in with 0,8855 on 0,8830. SL 0,8955 on 0,8930
- Thomson Reuters IFR has changed the Buy limit on EUR/USD. Sign in with 1,2125 at 1,2150, 1,2025 with SL 1.2050
- Thomson Reuters IFR triggered the Sell Limit on EUR/GBP with 0,8830
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed a Sell on EUR/GBP. Set TR on 0,8710. Changed SL on 0,8930 0,8890
- Citi closed a warrant to purchase on NZD/JPY with at 80,58 of 80.43. Profit +15bps