Hello. Below are a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 24.08.2017
On USDJPY continue to move under the lower border of the triangle and formed a pattern of Rails. Should probably continue to wait for the price to drop and trend down. Consider there sales.
On a pair NZDUSD painted pattern Head and Shoulders at the round level 0.7200. Possible trend reversal to downtrend. Sales are set according to the pattern rules on breakdown level 0.7200, or sell on the correction after the breakout of the same level.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 23.08.2017
- Nomura TR worked in purchasing for AUD/NZD since trading at 1.0730 on to 1.0910.
- Nomura worked a TR into buying the EUR/NZD with 1,5570 at 1,6350.
- Credit Suisse has placed a Sell Limit on EUR/JPY with 129,90, TR – 128,00,
- Credit Suisse has closed the market to Sell NZD/USD with 0,7310 for 0,7219.
- Credit Suisse has placed a Buy Limit on AUD/USD with 0,7840, TR – 0,8060,
SL – 0.7807
- Credit Suisse canceled the Sell Limit on USD/CHF with of 0.9770
- Credit Suisse has placed a Buy Limit on USD/CHF with 0,9600, TR – of 0.9770
SL – 0.9566
- Credit Suisse changed SL with 1,2991 on 1,2917 on sale for GBP/USD
- Credit Suisse changed the Sell Limit on USD/JPY. Sign in with 111,05 on 109,55,
TR with 108,15 on 108,20, SL 111,35 on 110,05
- Nomura canceled Sell Limit on NZD/USD with 0,7380