Hello. Below are a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 28.02.2019
EURUSD rose up to the level 1,14000 and formed a inside bar. Support is not very strong, so sales should not hurry. Probably will continue the growth to the upper border of the sideways pattern.
On AUDUSD are continuing to move within a sideways trend and formed the Absorption level 0,72000. The statistics of deals seen many customers. And it seems worth the wait fall back to 0,7650 or below.
- Nikkei 225 + 0.5% of
- S&P/ASX 200 + 0,36%
- Hang Seng Index — 0,05%, Shanghai Composite + 0.42 Percent, The Shenzhen Composite Of 0.57%,
- KOSPI + 0,37%
The Asia-Pacific markets rose on Wednesday on a positive assessment of the prospects for the global and domestic economy by fed’s Jerome Powell in a report to the U.S. Congress, the fact of meeting Donald trump and the leader of the DPRK Kim Jong-UN.
Today morning the Asian session is full news:
- The volume of industrial production and retail sales in Japan
- The number of new home sales in Australia
- The business confidence index in New Zealand
- PMI China
- Dow Jones — 0,28%
- NASDAQ +0,07%
- S&P 500, AND 0.05%
Us investors took a pause in purchases and sales, evaluating conflicting market signals and external political situation. Bidders waiting to see how will the development of a military conflict between India and Pakistan, the effect of the testimony of Michael Cohen in the Senate, former attorney for Donald trump.
Depending on the lawyer members can make the decision about their own investigation or to initiate impeachment proceedings. Now we can say that the fears of investors did not materialize, Michael Cohen has not led direct and circumstantial evidence supporting the allegations made.
Bidders have confused the published economic indicators. Despite the decline in prosecuto statistics recorded a significant increase in pending real estate transactions. In addition, the fed chief reassured investors by promising to close the process of resetting the balance of assets from the accounts of the Federal reserve.
The main attention of investors is drawn to U.S. GDP, which will be released in 16-30 with news:
- Initial jobless claims United States – 16-30
- Indicator of the cost of raw materials in Canada – 16-30
- Assessment of business activity Chicago – 17-45
- FTSE — 0,61%
- DAX — 0,46%
- CAC 40 down 0.26 percent
European shares turned negative on the background of corporate news: the forecast for the decline in profit from Nivea brought down the paper manufacturers of cosmetics and household chemicals, and the decision of the Netherlands to increase its share in Air France-KLM caused a fall in the capitalisation of the airline by more than 14%.
At the end of trading in the outsiders were the British index, stocks are feeling the pressure of growth of the national currency, increased to highs five months ago. Traders buy the currency, confident that the country will avoid a hard option Brakcet.
In the European session will be released statistics on the EU:
- Switzerland: quarterly and annual GDP – 09-45 GMT
- The UK index of housing prices – 10-00 GMT
- France: consumer prices and GDP – 10-45 GMT
- Spain: consumer price index – 11-00 MSK
- Italy: consumer price index – 12: 00 PM MSK
- Germany: consumer price index – 16-00 MSK