Hello. Let’s see what interesting to trade in the Forex market at the beginning of the trading week 29.01.2018
On the pair EURAUD, it has worked figure Head and Shoulders and bounced off the level 1,5415, formed a slightly irregular Absorption. While the price closed in the outset, but will probably continue falling down trend, breaking below 1.5200.
On GBPJPY went down to the level 153,30. Price Action patterns is not here, but maybe finish the correction and resume the growth trend. Not excluded of course, I can still go down to the trend line. Begin to look closely here to purchase, and will monitor the situation within the day.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 26.01.2018
- Morgan Stanley closed the market to Sell GBP/JPY with 150,57 on 154,77.
- Morgan Stanley opened a Sell on NZD/JPY with of 79.95, TR – of 78.00, SL 81.60
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed the Sell Limit on EUR/GBP. The entrance was replaced with of 0.8870 at 0.8755 SL with 0,8970 on 0,8855
- Thomson Reuters IFR triggered the Sell Limit on EUR/GBP with 0,8755
- Deutsche Bank closed a Buy EUR/CHF with 1,1420 for 1,1620.
- Thomson Reuters IFR installed TR on 0,8525 on sale for EUR/GBP
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed SL from 110.26 to 110,05 for sale on USD/JPY