Hello. Below are a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 2.11.2017
On a pair USDCAD again failed to pass the level 1.2900 and formed pattern Inner bar. it seems that the downward correction will still take place. Waiting for fall to 1,2600, but sales are not considered, because they are against the trend.
On pair EURGBP failed to pass the level 0,87500 and formed a pattern Pin-bar. Level strong and will probably begin the advance to 0,8900. buy here do not consider, as there is a small move prices, but you can look for purchase inside day with a lower stop.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 1.11.2017
- Nomura has closed on market purchase on AUD/NZD with the 1.1000 for 1,1101.
- Thomson Reuters IFR work TR in buying USD/JPY with 113,35 for 113,94. Profit +59пп
- TD Bank triggered a Buy Stop on AUD/CAD targets 0.9900
- Thomson Reuters IFR has placed a Buy Limit on USD/JPY with 131,25,
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed the Sell Limit on EUR/GBP. Sign in with 0,8875 on of 0.8850, Sl 0,8975 on 0,8950
- ANZ placed a Sell Stop on EUR/NZD with 1,6835, TR – 1,6227,
SL – 1.7216
- Credit Agricole triggered Buy Stop on AUD/JPY from 87.67
- Danske has placed a Buy Limit on EUR/GBP with 0,8744, TR – 0,900,
SL – 0.8625