Stockholm, Sweden – CLX Communications AB (publ) – XSTO: CLX
– announces that the board of directors of CLX Communications AB (publ) has decided to define new financial goals for the business.
The financial objectives shall be:
- Growth in adjusted EBITDA per share should be 20 per cent per year, starting from the year 2016.
- CLX objective is that net debt over time shall be less than two times adjusted EBITDA (measured on a rolling twelve months).
- Dividend policy – the board continues to see good opportunities for growth through acquisition in the next few years, and therefore proposes that the companies ‘ earnings must be reinvested.
The previous financial targets were:
- CLX goal is to achieve an organic intäkttillväxt of at least 20 percent per year in the medium to long term.
- CLX objective is an EBIT margin of around 10 per cent.
- CLX capital structure must allow a high degree of financial flexibility and enable acquisitions. CLX goal is a maximum net debt amounting to 2 times EBITDA for the last 12 months.
- CLX goal is to distribute at least 30 per cent of the net profit. However, CLX’s financial position, cash flow, acquisition opportunities and future prospects to be taken into account.
For further information please contact
Chief Financial Officer
CLX Communications AB (publ)
Mobile phone +46 70 428 3173
If CLX Communications
CLX Communications (CLX) is a leading global provider of cloud-based communications services and solutions to enterprises and mobile operators. CLX mobile communication services makes it possible for companies to quickly, securely and cost-effectively communicate globally with their customers and connected devices – IoT (Internet of Things). CLX solutions enable business-critical communication across the world through mobile messaging services (SMS), voice services, and mobile konnektivitets services for the IoT. CLX has since the company was founded grown with profitability. The group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and a presence in 20 additional countries.
CLX Communications share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm – XSTO: CLX.
Please visit us at: www.clxcommunications.com
This communication may contain certain forward-looking statements. Such statements are all statements that do not relate to historical facts and include expressions such as “believes”, “estimates”, “expects”, “waiting”, “assume”, “anticipate”, “intend”, “may”, “continue”, “should” or similar. The forward-looking statements in this communication are based on various estimates and assumptions, which in several cases are based on additional assumptions. Even if the CLX believes that these assumptions were reasonable when they were made, are such forward-looking statements subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other important factors that are difficult or impossible to predict and which is outside the CLX control. Such risks, uncertainties and important factors could cause actual outcomes and results may differ materially from the results expressed or implied mentioned in this communication, by the forward-looking statements. The information, opinions and forward-looking statements in this notice apply only as of the date of this notice, and may change without notice.
This information is such information as CLX is required to publish under the EU marknadsmissbruksförordning. The information was submitted, through the above contacts in the government, for publication on 19 may 2017 there is 07:30
170519 CLX defines new financial mål_SWE_FINAL