Hello. Below are a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 29.11.2017
On the GBPUSD pair formed a pattern Pin-bar. The price tried to go down, but to be fixed under the USD 1.3300 level failed. Probably worth to wait for growth after exit from the outset. Consider here the purchase order 1,3600.
On the pair USDJPY formed a pattern of Internal bar at the level of 111.00. Probably worth waiting for a slight correction in the area of 112.00, and then continue falling down trend. Buy here do not consider, as they are against the trend.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 28.11.2017
- Thomson Reuters IFR closed a Buy EUR/GBP with 0,8875 for 0,8890. Profit +15bps
- Thomson Reuters IFR closed a Sell USD/JPY with 112,30 at 111,50.
- Thomson Reuters IFR triggered a Buy Limit on EUR/USD with 1,1830
- Thomson Reuters IFR placed Sell Limit on EUR/GBP with 0,8925,
SL – 0.9025
- Thomson Reuters IFR has placed a Sell Limit on USD/JPY with 112,70,
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed a Buy on EUR/USD. Set TR on 1,1955, changed SL with 1,1730 on 1,1770