Hello. Below are a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 6.12.2017
On the pair GBPAUD formed a pattern Pin-bar-level 1,76100. Probably correction down is over and expect growth to continue to trend upwards. Consider here the purchase order 1,8200.
On a pair USDCAD tried to go below 1,26500, but returned and formed a pattern Pin-Bar. Probably will resume the growth rates back to 1,29000. Consider purchase here.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 5.12.2017
- Barclays triggered a Sell stop on GBP/JPY with 151,12
- Thomson Reuters IFR triggered the Sell Limit on EUR/GBP with 0,8865
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed a Sell on EUR/GBP. Set TR on 0,8734, changed SL with 0,8965 on 0,8950
- JP Morgan opened a Sell on AUD/CHF with 0,7525, TR – of 0.7050,
- Thomson Reuters IFR closed a Sell EUR/USD with 1,1930 at 1,1830.
- Thomson Reuters IFR has placed a Buy Limit on EUR/USD with 1,1785,
SL – 1.1685
- BNP Paribas triggered a Buy Stop on USD/CHF with 0,9879, TR – 1,0200,
SL – 0.9725