Hello. Let’s see what interesting to trade in the Forex market at the beginning of the trading week 5.03.2018
On EURJPY stopped at 130.00 and formed a pattern Pin-bar. Will probably start a correction up, which would gain strength and continue the down trend. Transactions here do not consider, as buying against the trend.
On GBPJPY stopped at 145,15 and formed a pattern Pin-bar. The situation is similar to the last, will probably start correction to 147,80. then we try to continue the down trend. Waiting for a signal to sale the trend.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 2.03.2018
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed the Sell Limit on USD/JPY. Entrance from 107.40 to 106,50, SL 108,40 on 107,50
- Thomson Reuters IFR otstupite in selling EUR/GBP with 0,8845 for 0,8920. Loss-75пп
- UOB triggered the Sell Limit on GBP/USD with 1,3800
- Thomson Reuters IFR otstupite in selling EUR/USD with 1,2235 for 1,2320. Loss-85пп
- Thomson Reuters IFR has placed a Buy Limit on EUR/USD with 1,2265,
- Citi changed the SL with 131,25 on 130,50 for sale on EUR/JPY
- Deutsche Bank work TR for sale on AUD/JPY with 84,47 at 81,60.
- UOB otstupite in selling EUR/USD with 1,2275 at 1,2330.
- Deutsche Bank canceled the Buy Limit on USD/CAD
- Thomson Reuters IFR was canceled Buy Limit on EUR/USD
- Thomson Reuters IFR has placed a Buy Limit on EUR/GBP with 0,8910,
- Citi closed market a Sell on EUR/JPY with 131,50 on 130,29.