Interim report January-march 2017
STILLFRONT GROUP AB (PUBL)
Interim period January – march 2017
- Net sales amounted to SEK 30.0 million (the corresponding period in 2016: 25,3 MILLION), which represents an increase of 18.6% compared with the corresponding period of 2016 and 22.2% compared with the previous quarter. Operating income amounted to sek 37.5 MILLION (28.5 m).
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 7.7 million (11,2). The EBITDA profit was charged with nonrecurring costs of the transition to IFRS and the acquisition costs of sek 0.7 MILLION.
- The result after financial items amounted to sek 2.9 MILLION (9.2 million). Net income amounted to 0.6 MILLION (6.1).
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to 0.24 $ (0,66$). Earnings per share after dilution amounted to 0.24 $ (0,64 SEC).
- As of march 31, liquid funds amounted to 31.1 M (78,0).
- During the quarter, the basra province Games mobile games the Heroes’ Adventure has been launched in a so-called soft launch. Investments have mainly been in the Siege: the Titan Wars, the Conflict of Nations: Modern War, an upcoming game from Coldwood and the mobile version of the Call of War.
Events after The interim period end
- Stillfront has engaged Carnegie Investment Bank to examine the conditions for the company to issue bonds on the nordic corporate bond market.
A solid start to an exciting year
We have had a solid start to the year; Conflict of Nations: Modern Warfare has begun its launch and has already qualified as a core product. The marketing of the game increases gradually, where we can identify profitable campaigns. Basra province will quickly enter in the group, has launched a game and will soon launch another game. The MENA market is extraordinarily strong, and we look forward to many successes over a long period of time.
Against the background of the company’s positive development, and in order to have financial flexibility to pursue interesting acquisition has Stillfront hired Carnegie to investigate the prerequisites for the company to issue bonds on the nordic corporate bond market, which provides us with exciting opportunities going forward
“, says Jörgen Larsson CEO of Stillfront Group.
Key figures, group
To note about this information
This information is such that Stillfront Group AB (publ) is obliged to publish in accordance with the EU regulation on market abuse. The information was submitted by the below contact person; provide for the publication on 16 may 2017 at 08.30 CEST.
For further information, please contact:
Jörgen Larsson, VDSten Wranne, CFOTel: 070-321 1800, firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: 0705-851258, email@example.com
Stillfront is an independent developer, publisher and distributor of digital games – with the vision to become a leading indie game developers and publishers. Stillfront is active through six almost-independent subsidiaries: Bytro Labs in Germany, Coldwood Interactive in Sweden, Power Challenge in Sweden and the united kingdom, Dorado Online Games in Malta, Simutronics in the USA and basra province Games in the United arab Emirates and Jordan. The group’s games are distributed globally, and has its main markets in Sweden, Germany, the USA, south America and the MENA region. The company’s shares are admitted to trading on Nasdaq First North in Stockholm with the ticker symbol SF. Avanza Bank is the company’s Certified Adviser. For more information, visit the Stillfronts website www.stillfront.com.
Stillfronts portfolio includes games for a variety of platforms. Unravel, developed by Coldwood, in collaboration with Electronic Arts, were awarded at E3 and gamescom over 20 awards and was launched in February 2016. Supremacy 1914 and the Call of War is krigsstrategispel developed by Bytro Labs. ManagerZone is a sportsmanagementspel which was launched in 2001. DragonRealms and GemStone IV are the so-called MUD-game with a very loyal player base. Lara Croft Relic Run(TM) is a popular mobile game, developed by Simutronics.
The Nasdaq First North ticker symbol: SF
Certified Adviser: Avanza Bank, tel 08-4094 2120