Admiral Markets launches the trading of crypto currencies
Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and Ripple – 4 crypto-currencies available in Admiral Markets
We are delighted to announce that our flagship Admiral.Markets you can now trade the following instruments:
BTCUSD – Bitcoin vs US Dollar
ETHUSD – Ether vs US Dollar
LTCUSD – Litecoin vs. US Dollar
XRPUSD – Ripple vs. the U.S. Dollar.
Test the crypto-currencies with our demo account!
The news about Bitcoin and Ethereum are everywhere these days, and there are three major reasons for this:
1. All cryptomonnaies are based on the technology of blockchain and are currently experiencing strong popularity, comparable to that of the gold in the middle of the 19 th century.
2. The crypto-currencies major are purchased heavily during the stages of crowdfunding, many startups and technology-based blockchain.
3. There is a very strong demand for these currencies, which is reflected by the quick movements of prices, for example, the price of Bitcoin has risen 300% this year, while the price of Ether rose 5000%.
Please note that the prices of crypto currencies are very volatile: 1 Ether has reached the price of 400 USD and lost 50% in two weeks, with 8 to 12 per cent fluctuation per day. The Bitcoin has ‘moderately’ decreased (20%) in the same period.
After analyzing these figures, you will probably not be surprised to learn that we do not offer a high level of leverage on these new instruments – even if we offer you still an additional purchasing power with a leverage of 1:5 on Bitcoin and Ether, and 1:2 on Litecoin and Ripple.
Please also note that during the early stages of this offering, the following two rules will be in effect:
1. You can be at the time of purchase only (that is to say, open and close purchase orders only). The short sale (orders shorts) is not allowed.
2. Your net exposure on all cryptomonnaies at a given time may not exceed EUR 10 000 or the equivalent in the currency of your account.
These instruments are available for trading 24 hours on 24, 7 days on 7, so you have now the instruments to trade the end of the week too!
Then, it all end there as the mania of the tulip or bubble dot.com or the crypto-currencies continue to increase in popularity constantly? Nobody knows what will happen, but it is already clear that the technology blockchain will bring a lot of changes, even in the present monetary system.
Test the technologies blockchain on the platform of trading online with Admiral Markets – your online broker to trust
Good trading to you,