Hello. Below are a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 20.03.2018
EURUSD formed a pattern of Absorption. Strong support from the pattern there. But in the statistics of transactions shows that mood all bearish. Against this background, can pass the boundary of the triangle to the upside, continuing the growth. The situation is questionable, the transactions here are not considered.
On a pair USDCAD formed a pattern Doji. Support the pattern, but the preponderance of sellers is enormous. Perhaps eccorrections a bit to 1,3000 and resume growth next trend. I will be watch shopping on the 1,3000 level.
On AUDUSD formed a pattern Doji at the level 0,77000. Price once again stayed at the level and probably worth waiting for the correction up to the trendline area and the level 0,78000. Buy here do not consider, as they are against the trend.
On a pair NZDUSD once again rebounded from the level of 0.7200 and formed pattern Inner bar. Probably it will continue the movement in the triangle. Transactions here do not consider, as a small move between the boundaries of the triangle.
On EURGBP pair formed a pattern Pin-bar-level 0,87500. Once again the price is not let down and probably will continue sideways. Consider here the purchase order 0,8900.
On GBPJPY pair formed a pattern of Absorption from level 147,80. It seems that the trend will break down and after the correction expect continuation of growth. Consider purchase here.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 19.03.2018
- Barclays opened a Sell on NZD/USD of 0.7220, TR – 0,7130,
SL is a break of either 0.7315
- UOB opened a Sell on AUD/USD with 0,7701, SL 0.7775
- Nomura worked a TR into buying on GBP/CAD with 1,7833 for 1,8300.
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed the Sell Limit on EUR/GBP. Sign in with 0,8835 at 0,8810, SL 0,8935 at 0.8910.
- Thomson Reuters IFR otstupite on sale for GBP/USD from 1.3960 seen as the next at 1,4075. Loss-115пп
- Citi placed a Buy limit on GBP/USD with 1,4000, TR – 1,4300,
- SL – 1.3800
- Morgan Stanley placed a Buy Limit on GBP/NZD with 1,9370, TR – 2,0800,
SL – 1.9070
- Morgan Stanley triggered a Buy Limit on GBP/NZD