Hello. Below are a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 5.12.2017
On a pair USDCAD again down to the level of 1,26500 and formed a pattern Doji. It seems that to go further down does not work. Will probably start the rise back to reach 1.2900 levels. Consider here the purchase, the price move sideways pretty good.
On EURGBP pair rebounded from the level of 0,87500 and formed a pattern Pin-bar. Probably will continue to move within a sideways 0,87500 to 0.9000. Consider purchase here.
On the pair EURAUD stopped at 1.5584 levels and formed a pattern Doji. Likely will resume growth next trend after the correction. Consider purchase here.
On GBPJPY pair formed a pattern Pin-bar in the resistance 152,73. Probably will resume falling back to 147,78, because the strength to go higher is not enough. Consider there sales.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 4.12.2017
- Thomson Reuters IFR triggered a Sell Limit on USD/JPY with 112,60
- Barclays has placed a Sell Stop on GBP/JPY with 151,12, TR – 147,35,
SL – 153.10
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed a Sell on USD/JPY. Set TR on 111,05, changed SL from 113.60 on 113,35
- Citi otstupite in buying EUR/USD with 1,1920 at 1,1840.
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed the Sell Limit on EUR/GBP. Sign in with 0,8875 on 0,8865, SL 0,8975 on 0,8965
- Morgan Stanley has opened a Buy EUR/JPY with of 133.90, TR – 140,00,
SL – 131.30