Hello. Below are a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 15.11.2017
On EURUSD were 1,17000 level and trend line. Probably in the near future will be followed by a correction back to 1,1700. Then it will become clear whether we will deploy the trend is up. Transactions here have not yet considered.
On a pair NZDUSD again rebounded from the level of 0,68500. Pattern Pin-bar a little to finish, but it seems that the strength to go down is not enough and should expect the resumption of growth. Buy here is against the trend.
Gold continue to move sideways and bounced off the lower border formed a pattern Pin-bar. Here too it is necessary to wait for situation development and the exit from the outset. Want to see the continuation of the down trend.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 14.11.2017
- UOB has placed a Sell Stop on GBP/USD with 1,3075, TR – reach 1.2900 levels,
- Thomson Reuters IFR has changed the Buy Limit on EUR/USD. Sign in with 1,1600 on 1,1635, with SL at 1.1500 on 1,1535
- UOB otstupite in selling EUR/USD with 1,1675 for 1,1700.
- Thomson Reuters IFR otstupite in selling EUR/GBP at 0,8880 0,8950. Loss-70пп
- UOB is triggered a Sell Stop on GBP/USD with 1,3075
- Thomson Reuters IFR has placed a Buy Limit on EUR/GBP with 0,8875,
SL – 0.8775
- Bofa Merrill Lynch closed a Sell EUR/USD with 1,1891 for 1,1725.
- Credit Suisse otstupite in selling EUR/USD with 1,1667 for 1,1725.
- Thomson Reuters IFR has changed the Buy Limit on EUR/USD. Sign in with 1,1635 on 1,1645, SL – 1.1535 on 1,1545
- Credit Agricole otstupite in pococke on AUD/JPY with 87,67 on 86,40.
- Thomson Reuters IFR has changed the Buy Limit on EUR/USD. Sign in with 1,1645 on 1,1710, SL with 1,1545 on 1,1610