Hello. Below are a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 20.11.2017
On the pair USDCHF has formed pattern Inner bar. It seems finished correction to the previously broken trend line and likely to continue falling. Consider there sales.
On GBPUSD again failed to hold above 1,32000 and formed a pattern Pin-bar. Probably will continue moving sideways. Transactions do not see here, waiting for developments.
On the pair AUDCHF formed a pattern of Absorption after the correction to the lower boundary of sideways trend. Probably continue falling. Consider then the sales order 0,73000 and below.
Bitcoin has formed pattern Inner bar. Probably the current down, this is a small correction. And expect growth to continue further with the trend. Waiting for bitcoin at around 10 000.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 17.11.2017
- ANZ has closed the market to Buy AUD/USD at 0,7650 at 0.7585
- ANZ otstupite in selling EUR/NZD since 1,6835 for 1,7216.
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed the Sell Limit on USD/JPY. Sign in with 113,55 on 112,90, SL 114,55 on 113,90
- Goldman Sachs has opened a Buy EUR/JPY with 132,85, TR – 140,00,
SL – 130.00
- Credit Suisse otstupite in selling on USD/CAD with 1,2732 at 1,2820.
- Credit Suisse work TR for sale on USD/JPY at 112.05 with 113,56.
- Thomson Reuters IFR has changed the Buy Limit on EUR/GBP. Sign in with 0,8880 on 0,8875, SL 0,8780 for 0,8775
- Thomson Reuters IFR opened Buy on GBP/USD with 1,3175, TR – of 1.3415,
SL – 1,3100