Hello. Below you will see what an interesting to trade in the Forex market on 21.02.2018
On EURUSD, the price is approaching the 1,2300 level and trend line. The up trend has not yet broken and probably in the near future will rebound from the trend line. I think you should look at shopping on lower time frames or waiting for Price Action signal on the daily chart.
On GBPUSD stopped in the area of 1,4000 and formed a pattern Doji. Strong support here at no pattern. The preponderance of transactions quite a bit in the direction of sales. May we resume here the further growth of the trend. Look closely to purchases.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 20.02.2018
- Deutsche Bank opened a Sell on AUD/JPY from 84.47, TR – 81,60, SL – 86,01
- Thomson Reuters IFR otstupite in the buy EUR/GBP with of 0.8870 at 0,8840.
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed the Sell Limit on USD/JPY. Sign in with 107,90 on 107,50,
SL 108,90 on 108,50
- Thomson Reuters IFR was canceled Sell Stop on the AUD/USD
- Thomson Reuters IFR has placed a Buy Limit on AUD/USD with 0,7870,
SL – 0.7770
- Thomson Reuters IFR triggered a Buy Limit on EUR/USD with 1,2325
- UOB otstupite in selling USD/JPY with 106,70 at 107,30.
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed a Buy on EUR/USD. Set TR on 1,2495, changed SL with 1,2225 on 1,2260
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed the Sell Limit on USD/JPY. Entrance from 107,50 on 107,40, SL 108,50 on 108,40