Hello. Below view on a few interesting points to trade in the Forex market on 18.07.2017
On GBPUSD rebounded from level 1,31000 and formed pattern Inner bar. Probably, the correctional movement down to the level of 1,3000, after which it will resume growth and will try to continue the growth trend. sales here do not consider, as they are against the trend.
On a pair USDCAD is also a pattern of Internal bar at the level 1,26500. Then the correction may be delayed until levels reach 1.2900 levels, after a good fall. Waiting for the end correction, then I will look for signals for sale.
On AUDUSD after a long recoilless growth rebounded from the level 0,7800 and formed pattern Inner bar. Waiting for the correction to the area 0,77000, and then will probably continue to increase further on the up trend. Sales do not see here.
On the EURAUD the same inside bar at the support level 1,4667. It seems that the strength to go down is not enough and resume growth in the area of 1.5140 continuing the outset. I think you can try the purchase here.
Open orders big banks
Changes for down 17.07.2017
- UOB was canceled Buy Limit on AUD/USD with 0,7730, TR – AZN 0.7850, SL – 0.7670
- UOB has placed Buy Limit on GBP/USD with 1,3075, TR – 1.3200 levels, SL 1.3020
- Barclays has placed a Sell Stop on GBP/JPY with 147,30, TR – 145,30, SL – 148.50
- Barclays triggered a Sell Stop on GBP/JPY with 147,30
- UOB triggered Buy Limit on GBP/USD with 1,3075
- Citi placed a Buy Stop ON GBP/JPY with 147,41, TR – 150,00, SL – 145.67
- Morgan Stanley placed a Buy Limit CAD/JPY with 87,90, TR – 93,20, SL – 87.10
- Citi worked Buy Stop on GBP/JPY with 147,41