Hello. Below are a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 7.11.2017
On USDJPY again tried to pass the level 114,500 and formed a pattern Pin-bar. It seems that the strength to go higher is not enough and will begin the fall by continuing the sideways trend. Transactions do not see here, waiting for developments.
On Gold long moved along level 1269,80 and once again bounced formed a pattern of Absorption. Will probably try to resume the growth to the level 13,0753. Consider purchase here.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 6.11.2017
- Barclays opened a Sell on AUD/NZD with 1,1074
- UOB has changed with SL 1,1755 on 1,1700 in selling EUR/USD
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed the Sell limit on EUR/GBP. Sign in with 0,8970 on 0,8920, SL 0,9070 at 0,9020
- Thomson Reuters IFR has changed the Buy Limit on USD/JPY. Sign in with 113,25 on 113,50. SL 112,25 on 112,50
- Credit Agricole opened a Sell on USD/CAD with 1,2770, TR – 1,2300,
- TD Bank has posted a Sell limit on USD/CAD with 1,2770, TR – 1,2380,
- ANZ placed Buy Limit on AUD/USD with 0,7650, TR – the 0.7900,
SL – 0.7525