Hello. Let’s see what interesting to trade in the Forex market tomorrow 24.11.2017
On GBPUSD are moving in the upper boundaries of the sideways pattern 1,3300 and formed a inside bar. I think it is worth watching price and will probably continue the growth beyond the boundaries of the sideways pattern.
On the pair USDCHF has formed a Doji at the level 0,98000 Probably go to a small correction to the trend line before continuing the fall. Waiting for signals sale, buy against the trend.
On AUDUSD pattern Doji at the district level 0,76500 and trend line. Probably will finish the correction and will try to continue falling trend. Consider there sales.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 23.11.2017
- Deutsche Bank placed a Sell Limit on the CHF/JPY with 113,86, TR – 110,00,
SL – 116.20
- Thomson Reuters IFR has changed the Buy Limit on EUR/USD. Sign in with 1,1710 at 1,1750, SL 1,1610 on 1,1650
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed with pair trading at 1.3120 SL at 1.3200 levels in buying on GBP/USD
- Thomson Reuters IFR has changed in SL sell USD/JPY with 113,05 on 112,05
- Thomson Reuters IFR triggered a Sell Limit on AUD/USD of 0.7630
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed a Sell on AUD/USD. Set TR on 0,7510, changed Sl with 0,7730 on 0,7705
- TD Bank placed a Sell Stop on GBP/NZD with 1,9305, TR – 1,8696,
SL – 1.9620
- TD Bank triggered a Sell Stop on GBP/NZD with 1,9305