Hello. Below are a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 2.03.2018
EURUSD turned at the level 1,2200 and formed the Takeover. I think that is a small correction, before you break down the up trend. Purchase do not see here.
On USDCHF a small Pin bar at the level 0,9500. It seems that there are too many buyers and expect traffic back to 0,92500-of 0.9200. Sales do not see here. will wait for the development of the situation.
On GBPUSD stopped near the trend line and formed a Doji. The price is the triangle and it is not clear, we will continue the current small downtrend, or try to turn around. The situation is interesting I think to watch it.
On a pair USDCAD formed reached the level of 1.2900 and formed a pattern Pin-bar. Here is definitely worth waiting for the correction to the area 1,27500 or slightly below. Sales do not see here, they are against the trend.
On a pair NZDUSD stopped again at the level of 0.7200 and formed the pattern of Absorption. It seems that downward forces to go there and expect growth again. You can try purchase, with the expectation that we’ll go to the top of 0.7400-0,74500.
On Gold are unable to update the latest local low and formed a Pin bar at the level 1310,50. Should probably wait for a rise back to 1349.06. The course prices are pretty good and it is possible to look at purchases.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 1.03.2018
- UOB has placed Sell Limit on GBP/USD with 1,3800, TR – 1,3660,
- UOB changed with TR 1,2100 1.2350 in selling EUR/USD
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed a Sell on EUR/USD. With a TR of 1.2180 on 1,2185,
SL 1,2250 on 1,2230
- Thomson Reuters IFR work TR for sale on EUR/USD with 1,2325 for 1,2185. Profit +140пп
- Deutsche Bank changed the SL on 86,01 of 84.00 on sale for AUD/JPY
- TD Bank opened a Buy on AUD/NZD with 1,0698, TR – 1,1120, SL – 1.0600
- Barclays closed a Sell EUR/JPY with 131,32 for 129,99. Profit +133пп
- Thomson Reuters IFR otstupite buying on USD/JPY with 106,80 at 106,30. Loss-50пп
- Thomson Reuters IFR has placed a Sell Limit on USD/JPY from 107,40,
- Thomson Reuters IFR opened a Sell on AUD/USD with 0,7762, TR – 0,7525,