Hello. others will have a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 6.03.2018
On USDJPY pair rebounded from the level of 105,500 and formed a pattern of Rails. As we can see the statistics of the deals we see are all in sales, and going down is clearly not profitable. Probably again go to of 107.00, and then will try to continue the trend down. Transactions here do not consider, as buying against the trend.
On the pair EURAUD formed a pattern Doji. Pattern hanging in the air without any support. But maybe go to a small correction back to the broken level 1,5742. And from level, you can look for Price Action signals to buy.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 5.03.2018
- Bofa Merrill Lynch otstupite in selling EUR/AUD from 1.5670 area at 1,5920. Loss-250пп
- JP Morgan otkryl Buy on EUR/AUD with 1,5880, SL 1.5575
- Citi has opened a Buy EUR/USD with 1,2335, TR – 1,2600, SL 1.2185
- JP Morgan opened a Sell on NZD/USD with 0,7222, TR – 0,6700, SL – 0.7460
- Thomson Reuters IFR triggered a Buy Limit on EUR/GBP with 0,8910, SL 0.8810
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed a Buy on EUR/GBP. Set TR on 0,9010, changed SL with 0,8810 on 0,8875.
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed the Sell Limit on USD/JPY. Entrance from 106,50 on 106,40. SL 107,50 on 107,40
- Morgan Stanley placed a Buy Limit on EUR/GBP from 0,8850, with TP – 0.9400 levels
SL – 0.8760
- Deutsche Bank otstupite on sale for AUD/CAD with 0,9771 at 1,0050. Loss-279пп
- Deutsche Bank changed SL from 119.00 at 115,50 on sale vs SGD/JPY
- BNP Paribas triggered a Buy Stop on EUR/CHF with 1,1600