Hello. Below are a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 4.12.2017
On GBPUSD has formed pattern Inner bar. To the level of 1,3600 almost made it, but probably began a downward correction. After a long period of growth may go to 1,33000. Sales do not see here.
On GBPJPY pair rebounded from the level of 152.70 and formed pattern Inner bar. I think it’s just a small correction in the near future will continue the growth further.
On a pair NZDUSD again failed come down under the level 0.68500. The price reversed and formed a pattern of Absorption. It seems that porisuem figure Head and shoulders and will attempt to reverse the trend.
On the pair EURAUD formed a pattern of Absorption. Supports on top of the pattern and no possible downward movement corrective. Sales do not see here, while waiting for the continuation of growth rates.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 1.12.2017
- Thomson Reuters IFR has changed the Buy limit on GBP/USD. Entrance from 1,3300 to 1,3355, SL 1.3200 levels on 1,3255
- BNP Paribas has placed a Buy Stop on USD/CHF with 0,9879, TR – 1,0200,
SL – 0.9725
- Thomson Reuters IFR closed a Buy EUR/USD with 1,1830 at 1.1860 at.
- Thomson Reuters IFR placed Sell Limit on EUR/USD with 1,1930.
SL – 1.2030
- Thomson Reuters IFR closed on selling AUD/USD at 0,7610 of 0.7630. Profit +20пп
- Thomson Reuters IFR has worked with TR on USD/JPY with 112,60 at 111,75.
- Thomson Reuters IFR triggered the Sell Limit on EUR/USD with 1,1930
- Thomson Reuters IFR has placed a Sell Lilmit on AUD/USD with 0,7730,
- Thomson Reuters IFR has placed a Sell Limit on USD/JPY with 112,60,
SL – 113.60
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed a Sell on EUR/USD. Set TR
on 1,1810, changed SL with 1,2030 on 1,1970
- Morgan Stanley placed a Sell Stop on CAD/JPY with 87,50 , TR – 81.00,
SL – 89.90
- Citi changed the SL with 1,1775 on 1,1840 in buying EUR/USD with 1,1920