Hello. Below view on a few interesting points to trade in the Forex market tomorrow 1.03.2018
On the pair USDJPY formed a pattern of Absorption below the level 107,30. It seems to go above the level is not enough and expect to continue to fall. According to the statistics of transactions, “sponsors,” who’s going to go down enough. Consider there sales.
On EURGBP pair continue to move sideways, and bounced off the lower boundary 0,87500 formed Absorption. Expect a price near the upper boundary of the sideways pattern, but we’ll see how the situation develops. Then I will make a decision about the transactions. Purchase do not see here.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 28.02.2018
- UOB changed the SL challenge the 1.2400 1.2350 in selling EUR/USD
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed SL with 1,2340 to 1,2250 in selling EUR/USD
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed the Sell Limit on EUR/GBP. Sign in with 0,8860 on 0,8845, SL 0,8960 on 0,8945
- Thomson Reuters IFR triggered the Sell Limit on EUR/GBP with 0,8845
- Credit Agricole placed a Sell limit on NZD/CAD 0,9245, TR – 0,8800,
SL – 0.9440
- Credit Agricole triggered a Sell limit on NZD/CAD 0,9245
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed a Sell on EUR/GBP. Set TR on 0,8710, changed SL with 0,8945 for 0,8920
- Thomson Reuters IFR otstupite buying on AUD/USD with 0,7870 for 0,7770. Loss-100пп
- Citi changed the SL with 132,75 on 131,25 for sale on EUR/JPY