Hello. Below are a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 8.11.2017
On AUDUSD currency pair again bounced off the 0.7700 and formed a pattern of Rails. To expect continuation of falling prices further in the trend. Consider then the sales order 0.7550 and below.
On a pair USDRUB out of outset up and after correction of the formed pattern of Absorption. Likely expect continued growth in the area of 61.00 and up. Consider purchase here.
On a pair EURRUB has broken trend line and formed a Takeover. Probably will continue growth and will start the up trend. Buy there is nothing to consider, because the next level 69,30. But I think it will go higher.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 7.11.2017
- Deutsche Bank placed a Sell Stop on the AUD/CAD with 0,9771, TR – 0.9400 levels
SL – 1.0050
- Deutsche Bank triggered a Sell stop on the AUD/CAD with 0,9771.
- Thomson Reuters IFR has changed the Buy Limit on USD/JPY. Sign in with 113,50 on 113,75, SL 112,50 on 112,75
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed SL with 1,1710 on 1,1655 in selling EUR/USD
- ANZ triggered a Buy Limit on AUD/USD with 0,7650
- TD Bank triggered a Sell Limit on USD/CAD with 1,2770