Hello. Below are a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 1.12.2017
USDCHF has formed another pattern Doji based on the trend line. Will probably continue to fall and go through the level of 0.9800 levels. Looking forward to the development of a down trend and then consider selling.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 30.11.2017
- TD Bank otstupite on sale for GBP/NZD with 1,9305 for 1,9620.
- Thomson Reuters IFR has changed the Buy Limit on GBP/USD. Entrance from 1.3280 levels at 1.3300, SL level at 1.3180 to 1.3200 levels
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed the Sell Limit on EUR/GBP. Sign in with 0,8895 on 0,8875, SL 0,8995 on 0,8975
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed the Sell Limit on USD/JPY/ Login with 112,70 on 112,60, SL 113,70 on 113,60
- Barclays work TR in buying USD/CAD 1,2696 at 1,2890.
- Thomson Reuters IFR triggered a Sell Limit on USD/JPY with 121,60
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed a Sell on USD/JPY, set a TR on 111,75, changed SL from 113.60 on 113,15
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed SL to buy on EUR/USD with 1,1770 at 1.1860 at