Hello. Below are a few recommendations for trading in the Forex market on 19.03.2018.
On GBPUSD went beyond the boundary of the triangle and formed a pattern Doji. According to the statistics of transactions shows that outweighs silent in sale. Probably graduated from a small correction to the level 1,3900 and continue growth. Consider purchase here.
On Gold once again stopped at 1312,60. Here the price is also clamped in a small triangle. Probably going to try to rise to 1357,70. look here to buy but are waiting for a break above the upper border.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 16.03.2018
- Morgan Stanley opened Buy on GBP/AUD with 1,7870, TR – 1,8700,
SL – 1.7570
- Nomura opened a Buy on EUR/CHF with 1.1704, TR – 1,2000,
SL – 1.1440
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed SL with 107,35 on 106,50 for sale on USD/JPY
- Citi closed the market to Buy EUR/USD with 1,2335 for 1,2293.
- Nomura changed SL with 1,7900 on 1,8150 buying on GBP/CAD
- Thomson Reuters IFR otstupite in buying EUR/USD with 1,2360 for 1,2260. Loss-100пп
- Deutsche Bank changed the SL on 114,50 113,50 for sale on CHF/JPY
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed the Sell Limit on EUR/GBP. Sign in with 0,8960 on 0,8835, SL 0.9060 on 0,8935
- Thomson Reuters IFR has placed a Sell Limit on AUD/USD 0.7770.
- Barclays opened a Sell on NZD/USD of 0.7220, TR – 0,7130,
SL is a break of either 0.7315