Hello. Let’s see what is interesting in the Forex market at the beginning of the trading week 24.07.2017
On GBPUSD formed a pattern of Internal bar at the district level 1,3000 and the trend line. Perhaps followed by a resumption of growth and an upwards trend after the correction. Consider here the purchase is based on a break of 1.3100.
On NZDUSD the price approached strong resistance 0,74500. Probably in the next few days will be followed by a rebound and a downward correction, perhaps even profound. It is recommended to look at the situation, because you may want to close partially or fully the purchase.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 21.07.2017
- Morgan Stanley canceled the Buy Limit on EUR/USD with 1,12000.
- Morgan Stanley has opened a Buy on EUR/AUD with 1,4620, TR – of 1.5400,
- Credit Suisse worked Buy Limit on AUD/USD with 0,7880
- Morgan Stanley canceled the Buy Limit CAD/JPY with 87,90
- Credit Suisse has placed a Buy Limit on EUR/GBP with 0,8866, TR – 0,9054,
SL – 0.8828
- Credit Suisse has placed a Buy Limit on NZD/USD with 0,7380, TR – 0,7480,
SL – 0.7330
- Credit Suisse has placed a Sell Limit on USD/CHF with 0,9562, TR – 0,9445,
SL – 0.9630
- Credit Suisse changed SL with 1,1370 on 1,1462 in buying EUR/USD with 1,1490