Hello. let’s see what interesting to trade in the Forex market on 14.11.2017
On a pair USDCAD rebounded from the trend line. Patterns here unfortunately are not formed, but I think you can search in buy signals on lower time frames. Want to see the continuation of the trend up.
On pair AUDUSD was released with a small sideways movement below the level of 0,77000. Probably worth waiting for the continuation of the down trend. Signals sale, you can look for within the day. Goals for sales 0,75500 and below.
On the GBPJPY once again bounced from the support level of 147,80 and formed a pattern Pin-bar. Should probably wait for the resumption of growth to 152,18. Consider here the purchase and waiting for the resumption of the up trend.
Open orders big banks
Changes in 13.11.2017
- Thomson Reuters IFR triggered Buy Limit on GBP/USD with 1,3185
- Barclays has placed a Sell Limit on EUR/GBP with 0,8855, TR – 0,8750,
SL – 0.8910
- Barclays triggered the Sell Limit on EUR/GBP with 0,8855
- Thomson Reuters IFR triggered the Sell Limit on EUR/GBP with 0,8880
- Thomson Reuters IFR triggered a Sell Limit on USD/JPY with 113,70
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed a Buy on GBP/USD. Set TR at 1.3300, moved SL to 1,3085 worth 1.3080.
- Thomson Reuters IFR otstupite in buying GBP/USD at 13185 worth 1.3080. Loss-105пп
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed a Sell on USD/JPY. Set TR on 112,10,
SL 114,70 on 114,40
- Barclays otstupite in selling EUR/GBP with 0,8855 for 0,8910.
- Thomson Reuters IFR set TP at 0,8735 on sale for EUR/GBP
- Thomson Reuters IFR changed SL from 0,8980 on 0,8950 on sale for EUR/GBP
- Credit Suisse has opened a Sell on USD/CAD with 1,2732, TR – 1,2505, SL 1.2820
- Credit Suisse has opened a Sell on USD/JPY with 113,56, TR – 112,05, SL – 114.07
- Credit Suisse has opened a Sell on EUR/USD with 1,1667, TR – 1,1425, SL – 1.1725
- Credit Suisse has closed the market to Buy EUR/CHF with 1,1460 for 1,1618.