© Reuters. THE VALUES TO FOLLOW IN PARIS AND IN EUROPE
PARIS (Reuters) – The values to follow Monday on the Paris stock Exchange and in Europe, where futures contracts on the reference indices point to a opening with a slight drop :
* ALLIANZ/EULER HERMES (PA:HRMS) – Allianz (DE:ALVG) announced on Monday a project on the French leader in credit insurance. The German giant of the insurance intends to launch an offer simplified 24,20% of the share capital of Euler Hermes (PA:TRAVELER) at a price of 122 euros per share, representing a premium of nearly 21% over the closing price on 24 November. Allianz has already completed the repurchase of 11,34% of the share capital from certain shareholders.
* ICADE (PA:ICAD) announced on Monday its forecast of net cash flow current for 2017 on the occasion of the presentation to investors of its strategic plan for 2017-2019.
* AIRBUS (PA:AIR) has chosen Eric Schulz, head of the civilian aircraft at Rolls-Royce (LON:RR), to become its next director commercial, has learned to Reuters, three sources aware of the folder.
* VALEO expects its business in South Korea, affected this year by the tensions between China and Seoul to return to normal more quickly than expected in 2018. The boycott in China of cars of the Korean Hyundai, which the oem is a French car sells transmission systems, has had a negative impact on the growth of the sales of Valeo (PA:VLOF) of 1.3 percentage points in the first half, and by 1.2 points in the third quarter.
* INGENICO – Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) reports its recommendation to “weighted in-line” from “underweight”.
* INNATE PHARMA (AP:IPH) – Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) lowered its recommendation to “neutral” from “buy” and lowered his price target to 6 euros from 15 euros.
* SAINT-GOBAIN announced on Friday that it was strengthening its strategic positions in the insulation in central Europe with the acquisition of 90% of the shares of Isoroc Poland as well as the brand Isoroc in Europe. Saint-Gobain (PA:SGOB) already holds the company Isoroc Russia and the corresponding mark for 2016.
* EUROPACORP (PA:ECP) reported on Friday evening that he considered a recapitalization or a restructuring of its debt. The production company of filmmaker Luc Besson, in trouble after a disappointing performance in the film Valeriana, provides a new net loss for the year to end-march 2018, after that of 119,9 million euros wiped off in 2016-2017.