© Reuters. TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY FOX IS TO FOLLOW ON WALL STREET
(Reuters) – Key values to follow Friday on Wall Street, where the futures contracts on benchmark indexes indicate an opening without much change.
* GAP (NYSE:GPS) – The group of ready-to-wear published Thursday, better than expected results for its third quarter ended at the end of October, and raised its forecast for the full year. The title advance of 7.7% in the exchange before the Exchange.
* APPLIED MATERIALS – The world leader in manufacturing equipment for semi-conductors has published on Thursday a quarterly profit higher than expected, and its forecast for the current quarter have also exceeded expectations. The action, already up 79% since the beginning of the year, gaining 3.3% in before-stock Exchange and is expected to open at a historical high.
* FOOT LOCKER (NYSE:FL) takes 22.6% in pre-Trading after posting quarterly results above analysts ‘ expectations.
* TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY FOX – After Disney, the cable network operator Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSA) and telecoms operator Verizon (NYSE:VZ) could be interested in some material assets of Fox, reported sources on Thursday. These information are climb the as Fox of 7% in before-stock Exchange.
* ABERCROMBIE & FITCH on Friday announced a turnover far higher than the expectations at comparable stores boosted by sales of clothing Hollister. The group expects a solid fourth quarter for the year-end holiday season. In avant-Bourse, the title jumped 19.5%.
* BARNES & NOBLE – The bookseller u.s. objected Thursday to a plan of Sandell Asset Management to take control of it before removing it from the rating, explaining that its founder and chairman, Leonard Riggio, will not participate. The title had previously ended in increase of 7,58%.
* TESLA (NASDAQ:TSLA) unveiled on Thursday a prototype of a large electric truck, which will enter into production in 2019, the american manufacturer of electric vehicles are launching in a new market segment so that it will struggle to get out of its factories, the Model 3, its new sedan that is sold at a price more affordable than the Model S. The title takes 2.1% in before-stock Exchange.
* NIKE earns 2.3% in before-Stock after it announced a progression of 11% of his dividence quarterly 20 cents per share on class A and class B.
* CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT announced Thursday the purchase of Centaur Holdings, a private company of casinos, and horse races in Indiana, for a total amount of 1.7 billion dollars (1.4 billion euros).
* FORD (NYSE:F) announced on Friday that it would invest more than 750 million euros in its Spanish factory in the region of Valencia for the production of the new model of the Ford Kuga.
* The BRAND INC – The title of the owner of the lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret rose 3% in pre-Trading driven by an increase of the board of RBC to “outperform” from “online performance”.